What's your favorite style of videogame?

Wednesday, May 25, 2011


Hello All, welcome to the Xbox side
Hello everyone, Carruthers here to introduce myself. My focal point of interest here will be dealing with xbox and xbox 360 games along with pretty much anything else that piques my interest. Also, i will give insightful insight into game releases, xbox live updates, and games updates. I will also attempt to put videos of how-to-do's with achievements and anything else that may be helpful or funny. Looking forward to it. Cheers Chaps!

After the Fact, if anyone has requests for input on certain games or updates along those lines, message or comment and ill get on it, but please try not to stray Too far into hypothetics.

Protip: The Mass Effect series is my personal favorite of all of my games, and i highly recommend it. Also, Bioshock is incredible, and im waiting for Half-Life 3 to be freakin released.

No comments:

Post a Comment