What's your favorite style of videogame?

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little about gaming credentials

Decided to list my gaming credentials as well as some of my partner's. We both own PS3s and PS2s. We owned a combined low to mid twenties of Playstation 3 games. My partner posses a 360 that I believe has red ringed (not to life, to death). I personally own about 30 PS2 games. I also own a Nintendo Wii with about 10 games and a Nintendo  Gamecube with another 15 or so games. Since we're sticking to more modern stories, I'm gonna leave out info beyond last generation  consoles. Most reporting will be PS3 centered as that is our system of choice. Doesn't mean we're not aware about things like Gears of War 3, Alan Wake 2 rumors, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the Wii 2, and so on. I regularly play Kongregate games despite my dislike for Gamestop (will likely explain that at some point) and will likely review/comment on some of them. I have a Dell Studio XPS 7100, which may be used to play PC games. My only game really for my PC is Mass Effect 2, of which I'm currently on my first playthrough as a Paragon Vanguard.

So that's likely more information than you wanted or needed. Just explaining that we're currently doing this with limited resources and a staff of 2, but we're video game fans with too much time. We'll try keeping you updated and give our opinion. One of the coolest things is that we may actually argue with you in the comments. We have opinions and time. We're not worried about how much time we spend as we're already not getting paid, and we plan on giving you more than your money's worth. Speaking of money, there may be a War for Cybertron review of Gamespot's review as it seemed like someone wasn't bribed to give the game a high enough score. So stayed tuned for that and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment