What's your favorite style of videogame?

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sony announces compensation for downtime

Sony today announced that every Playstation user would receive a 30 day Playstation Plus subscription when services resume. Considering being hacked is a criminal action (much like robbing a bank), this seems like a fairly nice gesture. It won't make up for anything but at least it's something. Another thing announced was Sony reassuring that the PSN will be back up this week. So yeah, like it or hate it that's what's happening.


In the next couple of days/weeks I'll be playing through Uncharted 2 again (could be anywhere from 3-6 time through, played sporadically) and giving a critical look at it. Going to criticize what's wrong with it. Saying ahead of time that Uncharted 2 is a great game, but to me there seems like some obvious areas for growth. I recently got the dlc so I may comment on that as well, but the network has kinda been down since I got it so time frame is dependent on the PSN being up, my desire to play Uncharted 2, and whether my adhd lets me focus on one game long enough.

In other other news, comment to let us know what you want to see and what you like. We'll have a review of a concert (gaming related) up soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment